Skip to main content
Open Mobile MenuCall Us

Report a Problem

Please fill out the details below if you need to report an issue or problem (e.g. potholes, water leaks, damaged wheelie bins, tree pruning, graffiti, vandalism, a safety issue on Council land etc.)

Note: Please do not enter multiple request types onto one form. Each request will be actioned individually. Fields marked with an (m) must be filled in.

Alternatively, you can use your Smartphone to lodge the issue

* Mandatory Field

Customer Request Form
Please enter your Full Name*
Please enter an office hours contact phone number*
Please enter your email address*
Please enter your address*
Is it a Service Request, Enquiry or Complaint?*
Enter the Address of where the problem is*
What is the Issue?*
Please give a detailed description of what work is required *
Is this work of an urgent nature? e.g. : Is it dangerous to the public*

In case of an emergency contact Council on 8229 9999 immediately

Please provide any additional information
When the work has completed, how would you like to be notified ?*
If you see this, leave this form field blank.

Send a copy of the submitted form to this email address.

Back to top